After discussing our plans to safely restore club services with Bay Club leaders and members up and down the West Coast over the last week, we finally arrive at our North Bay region. In this installment of What Lies Ahead, you’ll hear details on cleanliness, physical distancing, and operational protocols as we prepare our clubs to welcome back our Marin and San Francisco members.
We appreciate the dialogue and input from today’s wonderful members, Nancy, Bobby, Paris, and Peter. Thank you for joining us. And we’d love to hear feedback from other members in this region—please contact us with your questions, comments, and feedback at email@example.com.
In This Episode
- A member perspective on opening our clubs (7:12)
- Bringing back tennis operations in a safe and controlled environment, plus an update on Bay Club SF Tennis (11:02)
- Details of the safety and cleanliness best practices we’ve been finalizing and upcoming communication to members (14:00)
- Maintaining your Bay Club experience while adhering to physical distancing guidelines (16:48)
- An update on the concierge reservation system we’ve been working on (21:45)
- Thoughts on restoring our golf operations, including practice facilities (23:50)
- Hear what we’re thankful for and some local businesses we’re supporting—including a couple of good causes! (27:52)
- To watch more of our Discussion Series, click here
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay (and get your Zoom background here)
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
- Facebook Groups:
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for watching and tune in again tomorrow!