We’re excited to welcome back our Southern California team to the discussion in today’s episode of What Lies Ahead. Join members and leaders from our San Diego and Los Angeles regions as we continue to review the safety and cleanliness protocols we’ve been working on to ensure that we can restore our club services as part of the next phase of essential businesses.
Thank you to Bay Club members Christy, Andrea, Suzanne, and Alex for joining the conversation today. And we’d love to hear feedback from other members in this region—please contact us with your questions, comments, and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In This Episode
- An update on your family experience and the idea of a “pod” space where families can gather (7:00)
- Thoughts on using a new reservation system effectively and fairly (11:09)
- Accommodating families in the golf experience, and throughout the clubs (14:02)
- Communication of new golf course and operational protocols (17:12)
- Hear what we’re thankful for and some local businesses we’re supporting! (25:36)
- To watch more of our Discussion Series, click here
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay (and get your Zoom background here)
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
- Facebook Groups:
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at email@example.com. Thank you for watching and tune in again tomorrow!