In today’s episode of What Lies Ahead, our Bay Club modern moms are getting real (as only moms know how!) about overcoming the challenges of this unprecedented time, balancing work and family, and finding a new “normal” at home. Plus, learn about our all-new daily activity schedules on the Daily Bay and get some helpful tips, activities, and online resources from our family programming gurus.
To hear more, simply click below to watch this episode of What Lies Ahead. Then join the discussion with your thoughts and feedback at email@example.com. Whether it’s online or in-club programming ideas—we’d love to hear how the Bay Club can help your family.
In This Episode
- An update on Kids Camp and some of the options we are looking into with EVP of Family Programming Stacy Litteral (9:55)
- The effects this new normal is having on little ones with Bay Club Pleasanton General Manager Jamie Meafou (11:58)
- Advice for balancing family and work from Bay Club Santa Clara General Manager Laurie Miner (14:43)
- Working through the challenges of each day and setting realistic expectations with VP of Marketing Kelsey Evans (17:30)
- The importance of being honest with your kids with Bay Club Portland Senior Membership Director Nicole Virnig (20:32)
- Helpful tips to support your child’s academics—including what’s coming on the Daily Bay—with Senior Director of Family Programming Ashley Gillum (23:05)
- A list of online resources for at-home fun with Bay Club Walnut Creek Director of Family Programming Annie Schneider (27:03)
- Thoughts on how the Bay Club can support its family members with Bay Club Walnut Creek Member Sarah Appel (29:42)
- Hear what we’re thankful for and some local businesses we’re supporting! (31:48)
- To watch more of our Discussion Series, click here
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
- Get in touch with our Member Experience Team via Bay Club Connect
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for watching and tune in again tomorrow!