Here’s what you’ve been waiting for: Some of your favorite rockstar instructors take a break from hosting online classes to join the discussion in today’s episode of What Lies Ahead.
There’s no denying that group exercise has rapidly evolved over the last month—and will continue to evolve once our club services are restored. But these talented individuals are facing the challenge head on and doing it with the passion we know and love. Not only are they providing classes and content to help you stay connected and healthy during this time, but they are working hard to make sure we emerge with an impactful, innovative, and above all, safe group fitness program for our Bay Club community.
To hear more, simply click below to watch this episode of What Lies Ahead. Then join the discussion with your thoughts and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In This Episode
- Hear what it’s been like to launch our online classes with Pleasanton Instructor Channing Azzolino (7:28)
- Learn how marketing and fitness have teamed up to bring you the Daily Bay with Senior EVP of Marketing Tracy Cioffi (9:34)
- Get an update on the future of our cycling programs with Portland Instructor Marina Mitchell (12:46)
- Find out how we’re expanding our reservation system to support group fitness with Director of Group Fitness Operations Penny Love (15:46)
- Get excited for outdoor fitness programs—including GlideFit!—to take life as soon as club services are restored with San Diego Instructor Johanna Godinez (18:44)
- Find out how social distancing will continue to be kept top of mind with El Segundo Instructor Neil Koehler (21:10)
- Learn more about the future of our online class offerings with Regional Fitness Director Breann Mitchell (23:31)
- Hear what we’re thankful for and some local businesses we’re supporting! (26:13)
- To watch more of our Discussion Series, click here.
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
- Get in touch with our Member Experience Team via Bay Club Connect
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at email@example.com. Thank you for watching and tune in again tomorrow!