After an exciting few days with our golf courses reopening, we’re back with our next Mini Episode of What Lies Ahead. In today’s Mini Episode, Matthew Stevens, CEO, and Annie Appel, Senior EVP will review the Tennis Set-Up and Social Distancing SOP as we prepare to reopen our tennis courts. We have been huge advocates for reopening tennis during this time and are so excited to have our courts up and running as early as next week.
The weather is warming up, and we cannot wait to welcome back our tennis members! We are so appreciative of the feedback we have received so far and hope to hear from more and more members, so please send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
In This Episode
- Member Update on Resuming Tennis Operations (1:30)
- New Tennis Standard Operating Procedures for a Safe Member Experience (5:45)
- Reservations and Arriving at the Club (8:18)
- Expected Timeline for Getting Back on the Court (10:30)
- Find our complete Resuming Operations document, here
- To watch more of our Discussion Series, click here
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
- Join our Facebook Groups:
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for watching and tune in again tomorrow!