We’re thrilled to bring you today’s episode of What Lies Ahead, where you’ll hear directly from our regular hosts Matthew Stevens, CEO and Annie Appel, Senior EVP. In today’s installment, they’ll review our most recent member communication, released on Friday, May 1. Tune in as they talk through the announcements made last week and how they affect reopening our doors, including resuming our golf operations this coming week. The communication will also be sent via email but can easily be reviewed here.
We are thrilled to begin welcoming our members back–and as always, we’d love to hear any feedback from our members during these times. Please contact us with your questions, comments, and feedback at email@example.com.
In This Episode
- Letter Intro & Golf Services Update (1:55)
- Frequently Asked Questions (3:50)
- Questions About Your Membership (9:50)
- Questions About Club Operations (24:35)
- Questions About Your Safety (33:00)
- Questions About Community Initiatives and Programming (38:20)
- Final Thoughts Including a Childcare & Family Update (41:30)
- Find our 30-page Resuming Operations document, here
- To watch more of our Discussion Series, click here
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay (and get your Zoom background here)
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
- Facebook Groups:
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for watching and tune in again tomorrow!