Your mid-week pick me up has arrived—our Northern California North Bay leaders and members from the San Francisco and Marin campuses are back with another insightful conversation. In today’s episode of What Lies Ahead, we’ll be discussing how the Bay Club is essential to our members’ health and well-being during these times, and how we’ve prepared to be able to open up our doors, putting the safety of both our members and associates first.
A special thank you to members Kevin, Kathleen, Chiara, and Steve for joining us and contributing great questions to our discussion. We look forward to giving the membership more information in light of the announcements from CA and the Bay Area that were released after recording. As always, we’d love to hear feedback from other members in these regions—please contact us with your questions, comments, and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In This Episode
- Some exciting news in San Diego as we get ready to begin communication this week on resuming operations. (8:00)
- Our marked pathways, designated zones, and reservation system will be new to our members but hugely important to maintaining a safe environment. (10:20)
- We have a surprise for our San Francisco Campus members which adds 12,000 sq ft of outdoor space to the Club. (14:12)
- With the help of our members, we have been able to keep our associates so we will have help from all departments when we resume operations. (14:58)
- Learn how we approached adjusting our member portal to be able to host the club and sports reservation systems and to create an intuitive digital member experience. (17:27)
- Fitness is a huge part of what we do, so we have spent a lot of time constructing zones and working on protocols to make sure you can still get a great workout. (20:30)
- With the news around golf, hear what to expect as you head back on the course in May. (24:15)
- Thank you to our entire Bay Club community for your patience during these trying times and thank you to these local businesses. (28:16)
- To watch more of our Discussion Series, click here
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay (and get your Zoom background here)
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
- Facebook Groups:
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at email@example.com. Thank you for watching and tune in again tomorrow!