We’re kicking off a new week on What Lies Ahead and we’re excited to hear from our Portland, Oregon and Northern California East Bay leaders and members. During today’s episode, you’ll hear more detail on the work we’ve been doing behind the scenes to implement new physical distancing measures and make sure we are ready to resume operations as soon as it is safe to do so.
Thank you to members Joanne, George, Rohit, and Beth for joining us and contributing to our discussion. And we’d love to hear feedback from other members in these regions—please contact us with your questions, comments, and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In This Episode
- How members will move around the fitness floor and use the locker rooms safely (5:54)
- From tape to floor markers, a preview of what the Club is going to look like when we welcome you back (11:03)
- Our new reservation system and a reminder to download Bay Club Connect and create your account (12:55)
- PPE requirements for associates and an update on other safety precautions (15:32)
- Types of zones that will be available via reservation (19:27)
- Thoughts on how we can support our Bay Club community during this time (22:53)
- Hear what we’re thankful for and some local businesses we’re supporting! (28:00)
- To watch more of our Discussion Series, click here
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay (and get your Zoom background here)
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
- Facebook Groups:
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at email@example.com. Thank you for watching and tune in again tomorrow!