Today, we kick off our weekly regional discussions on What Lies Ahead—and first up, we have San Diego and Los Angeles. In this episode—and upcoming ones—you’ll get to know Bay Club leaders, as well as members from each of our clubs, as we answer questions and offer insight on the new normal at the Bay Club.
Before you hit play and learn more about the status of our Southern California locations, we want to take a moment to thank all of the members who have reached out to ask questions, offer support, and provide us with feedback so that we may address the topics most important to you in this Discussion Series. Please continue to contact us at email@example.com—we love hearing from you!
In This Episode
- Get a look at how we’re preparing Fairbanks Ranch to welcome back our members (6:58), including:
- The practice facilities (9:30)
- Locker rooms (12:03)
- Our food & beverage operations (14:25)
- Our thoughts on a safe tennis experience for our members (16:45)
- How social distancing and extra cleaning protocols will impact our fitness offerings (19:34)
- The importance of clearly communicating new guidelines with our members (21:55)
- The future of our group fitness classes with respect to social distancing (25:22)
- Hear what we’re thankful for and some local businesses we’re supporting—including a very popular pizzeria in San Diego! (31:25)
A special thank you to our members, Bryan, John, Sarah, and Allen for joining us on today’s episode!
- To watch more of our Discussion Series, click here
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay (and get your Zoom background here)
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
- Facebook Groups:
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for watching and tune in again tomorrow!