You’re going to want to hit play on this episode of What Lies Ahead because in this installment, we’re diving into an important discussion about essential businesses and the restoration of services at the Bay Club.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear from Bay Club leaders on how we’re implementing a series of safety protocols and guidelines across our operations—including tennis, golf, and outdoor recreation—as we prepare our clubs to welcome back members. You’ll also gain insight into how we’re working together with industry leaders and some of our valuable partners to be able to restore our club services by May 1.
To hear more, simply click below to watch this episode of What Lies Ahead. Then join the discussion with your thoughts and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear your support.
In This Episode
- Learn about our 10 Guiding Principles for Safe Operations with Senior EVP Morell Marean (9:08)
- Hear from industry leader and Bay Club Board Member Rick Caro on the state of the private club industry as a whole (12:30)
- Our plan to safely restore tennis operations and programming as soon as possible with Bay Club Tennis Director Gordon Collins (16:52)
- Safe guidelines for restoring services at our golf clubs, not only for golf play but for family outdoor recreation with Troon Senior Vice President Bill O’Brien (20:04)
- The importance of transparent communication with our partners and landlords with with Continental Development Senior Vice President Alex Rose (25:16)
- How we’re supporting the community during this unprecedented time with CFO Kevin Klipfel (35:28)
- Hear what we’re thankful for and some local businesses we’re supporting (38:06)
- To watch more of our Discussion Series, click here
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
- Get in touch with our Member Experience Team via Bay Club Connect
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at email@example.com. Thank you for watching and tune in again tomorrow!