In the next installment of our Discussion Series, What Lies Ahead, Bay Club leaders chat about how we’re adapting our fitness offerings with the safety and health of our members in mind. Our goal is to restore club services as soon as is safely possible, so we’re already reimagining our spaces and offerings to account for social distancing and enhanced cleaning measures—that way you can get back to your favorite fitness regimen. Whether it’s taking classes outdoors (an advantage to summer being around the corner!) or being innovative with our basketball programming, we are planning for the future of fitness under this new normal.
To learn more, simply click below to watch today’s discussion on What Lies Ahead. Then join the discussion with your thoughts and feedback at email@example.com.
In This Episode
- The effects social distancing will have on fitness with Bay Club Portland AGM of Fitness David Miller (9:02)
- How we’re going to create safe spaces for group exercise classes with Bay Club Pleasanton SVP-GM Jennifer Beaton (13:22)
- The potential of our vast indoor and outdoor spaces with Bay Club Walnut Creek GM Amy Tye (20:24)
- The future of our basketball programming with Bay Club Portland VP-GM Michael Murphy (25:30)
- What we’re thankful for, local businesses we’re supporting—even food recommendations! (29:18)
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for watching and tune in again tomorrow!