Thank you to all of our members who have sent such great feedback about our new Discussion Series! We love hearing from you and hope you enjoy this next installment of What Lies Ahead.
Today we discuss the future of our sports offerings and our large sports resort properties—and all the ways we are thinking about welcoming you back to your club. Even after we resume our club services, we understand that social distancing will still be the new normal. With that, we are confident we have the space and the team in place to ensure you stay safe while experiencing everything you love about your club—from making modifications to our tennis and squash offerings to utilizing our vast outdoor spaces for fitness and family programming.
To learn more, simply click below to watch today’s discussion on What Lies Ahead. Then join the discussion with your thoughts and feedback at email@example.com.
In This Episode
- Hear from Bay Club Courtside Tennis Director Gordon Collins about the future of tennis play and programs (8:24)
- Learn how we plan on getting you back into squash shape with Bay Club Fremont Squash Director Maha Zein (13:49)
- Begin to understand all the possibilities of our expansive sports resorts with Senior VP Robyn VanDerLuit (19:40)
- Discover all the ways we want to get you back to your normal routine—but take it outside with Senior VP Todd Kramer (26:23)
- See what we’re thankful for and catch some shout-outs to local member-owned businesses (33:14)
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
Join the Discussion
We love hearing from you! So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org.