We’re thrilled about the $10 million renovation at Bay Club El Segundo—and we want you to know all about the enhancements you have to look forward to! You may have noticed a few new things already, like our yoga wall and gorgeous mandala to inspire your practice. And we’re continuing to make great changes both inside and outside the club. With two phases of remodeling, we’re excited to share that the first phase is complete, with a brand new lobby, Café Vida, and Connect Business Suites. And our exterior improvements will be done soon!
Want to know more? Here’s a breakdown of all that’s to come with our El Segundo renovation project.
1. Take a walk on Main Street. We’re calling our new club corridor “main street,” as we’ve made it a more fluid and connective way to navigate the club. We’re also excited to bring you a functional welcome lobby with seating for work space, taking a phone call, or meeting a friend.
2. Bringing you some “Spinsperation.” We’re renovating our cycling studio to give it a brand new look—and we’re officially naming it the Toni Brown Studio. We know you’ll love each and every class in this new studio!
3. A refreshed Café Vida. Hungry after that great workout? Need a healthy, fresh meal in a hurry? Stop by Café Vida for delicious California-inspired fare. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Café Vida makes it easy to eat well, no matter what time of day. And there’s something for everyone on the menu, from made-to-order salads, easy and healthy breakfast wraps, plus burgers, smoothies, green juices, and kid’s items.
4. New CONNECT Business Suites. Now you can take all your meetings and calls away from the desk and still get all your work done! Our CONNECT Business Suites are equipped with Wifi and presentation technology so you can be productive outside the office.
5. Introducing an outdoor seating area. Want to enjoy your lunch in the sunshine, or catch up on work outside on a comfy couch? Our outdoor seating area will provide the perfect lounge setting, complete with outdoor fire tables and dining tables.
We can’t wait for you to see the final results of Bay Club El Segundo. And to really celebrate the occasion, we’ll be hosting a grand opening party—stay tuned for more details.
If you have any questions on the club enhancements or our renovation timeline, please don’t hesitate to stop by the front desk. We love when you do!