We invite you to join us for our new Discussion Series, What Lies Ahead, where each weekday President & CEO Matthew Stevens and Senior EVP Annie Appel will lead a thoughtful discussion with club members, associates, and partners about what the future of the Bay Club will hold.
During this unprecedented time, we’re working hard to communicate with our community, while providing engaging online programs and content on a daily basis to keep everyone connected. And with club services resuming in what hopefully will be the near future, we fully anticipate a new normal. We’re currently working through what this will look like and how we will operate—so we can continue to provide a safe environment for you to enjoy a happy, healthy lifestyle.
We’ll begin our discussion of these changes in today’s episode of What Lies Ahead. To get started, simply click below.
In This Episode
- An update on membership communication and customer service with Senior EVP Annie Appel (10:30)
- Measures we’re adopting to ensure our associates are taken care of with Senior EVP Erin Rucker Oto (15:28)
- Fitness classes we’re hosting (and what’s coming next) with Regional Fitness Director Breann Mitchell (20:20)
- An interesting perspective on our dedicated community from longtime Bay Club member Tracy Clifford (24:19)
- Thoughts regarding this unprecedented time in our history from company Co-Founder Pete Jones (28:47)
- What we’re thankful for, local businesses we’re supporting—even food & wine recommendations! (33:39)
- Access the Daily Bay right here on the blog at onelombard.com/daily-bay
- View our online class schedule at bayclubs.com or by logging into bayclubconnect.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for ongoing updates on classes and programming
Join the Discussion
We’d love to hear from you. So be sure to reach out with your comments and questions regarding What Lies Ahead at email@example.com. Thank you for listening and tune in again tomorrow!